BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Kaitlin W.
  This product worked wonders for my skin at first: my acne was going away, my face wasn't getting as oily as usual, and wasn't getting any dry patches as I do in the winter. However, after about half of a month of using it, my face began to break out very badly. I got acne all over my face, even the places where I have never gotten acne before. I continued to use the product for a few more days as I thought it would clear this acne up as it had for the old acne, but it only got worse. I stopped using the cleanser and two days later almost all of the acne had disappeared. I was so shocked and in disbelief in what had happened. I tried the cleanser a few weeks later to see if it was something besides the cleanser, but the same thing happened again and I concluded that it was the cleanser that was causing my acne. For anyone with sensitive skin, I would not buy this product as the chance of you breaking out is very likely.
Heather M.
Marine City, MI
Works well, my tween daughter & I both use this. Leaves face feeling clean & helps avoid breakouts. Foams well, so you don't need to use much, so it lasts a long time.
Malea R.
Snellville, GA
Alright my first time using it I really didn't like it so much because had a strong chemical smell behind that really strong orange now the bursting beads or like plastic balls and it just didn't feel right it had glitter in it as well which I didn't mind because a lot of my facial cleaner and lotions they have glitter and just to give you a more radiant low but for this along with all that chemically smelling stuff on my skin I did not like it whatsoever although I did like the nighttime formula which I'm going to tag right here Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash they had a slightly a chemical smell but it didn't make my skin feel so tight and dried out like the morning time one and it doesn't have glitter in it and all that so it was good to go it's your skin too
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
This product works wonders for me. It's affordable so you aren't spending an arm and leg trying to treat acne. It comes out as a gel like substance. I pump a small amount, less than the size of a penny (no more than that is needed, in my opinion, more is just wasteful). I put my fingers slightly under the water and rub my hands together creating a foamy substance. Rub it on your face, make sure to get your T-ZONE area. Star with once a day applying then work your way up to twice a day. I do with my morning routine then right before bed. After about a day or two of using it twice a day, I notice a difference in my face. I don't know about combining this with the use of other acne products. I believe there is a Clean & Clear acne system that this goes with, so try that together or this by itself. I definitely recommend this!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I personally didn’t like this at all.
I was stuck on vacation and needed a good cleanser to cut through the sweat and spf I was using daily,but there weren’t too many choices in the hotel I was staying in
This was not a good match for me. So drying,highly scented,too many strange additives.
I felt like my face wasn’t ever really clean,but still stripped.
I immediately went back to my good old Dove White bar-never fails me.
I know you can find this in basically any drugstore or Target/Walmart but I honestly think it’s way too harsh. It may be good for someone with a very oily skin type.
I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone,though. There’s so,so many other,affordable drugstore cleansers out there: Cetaphil,Dove,Olay...
Deactivated H.
I really like this product because it leaves my skin feeling sort of tight but in a good way. When I wash my face with this product, I feel like afterwards I have no more oil on my skin. My skin is VERY oily in my t zone.
Ashleigh G.
West Columbia, SC
I've been using this product for years. It took me awhile to find something that would work for me. It needs to be used on a constant basis, don't stop for a few days and then start back. I've stopped before and the pimples got worse before they got better but this helped clear them up. It's simple to use and you don't need to use a lot each time either.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
I am a performer so I use heavy makeup for shows and I needed something to take off my makeup while treating the pimples the makeup caused. I used the Murad acne kit for about a year thinking the more expensive the product, the better the results were . Boy, was i wrong. I waited a whole year to see if my skin would clear, but once i switched to the Clean & Clear 3 step regimen, my skin cleared up in about a week! I dont have to pinch pennies to wash my face anymore, and I feel beautiful without makeup! My favorite part is after I put on the Dual Action Moisturizer, my face feels all tingly, and I can feel it working magic on my skin. Thank you so much for making the perfect product for me!
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
I use it everyday!Scent: Before receiving the product, I was afraid the citrus scent would be too overpowering and artificial, like dish soap. Instead, it is soft and light, like something actually meant for your face.Lather: Fiscally great; with this product, I can pump a pea-sized amount and it works up into a good lather.After-effect: After drying my face, it doesn't feel taut or too dried out. My face feels rejuvenated (especially in the mornings!) and healthy.Bonus: The beads really do "burst"-- in other words, they aren't little balls of plastic that will ultimately make its way into the ocean. It's a feel-good for your conscience.
Leslie W.
Wauconda, IL
I've been using this cleanser for over 20 years off and on and I keep coming back to this after venturing off and trying others. I have acne prone sensitive skin and it does an excellent job at taking my makeup off and keeping my acne at bay but doesn't really do much for existing acne. Lathers up really good too. It has reliably cleaned my skin without problems over the years and has become a staple product for me.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?