BY CLEAN & CLEAR #98 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Erica C.
I use this face wash twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. It lathers nicely and you only need a little bit. It removes all of my makeup (besides eye makeup) and doesn’t dry out my skin. I have skin on the sensitive side and this product doesn’t bother me at all! I would definitely recommend, and the price is reasonable.
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
I love this cleanser...along with the toner and moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and it has cleared my mild acne in days. I have very sensitive, but it's extremely oily. All other cleansers for oily skin burn my face and make my cheeks red and puffy. This is amazing. Totally recommend!
Amber B.
louisville
Too rough on skin. Made my face burn after the second wash. Removes all good and bad cells and is over drying. It’s so over drying that I could tell my face was trying to produce 5x the normal amount of oils as it usually does to keep it healthy. Clean and clear products are cheap and can be found anywhere. I don’t like to use clean and clear but it’s better than nothing. I don’t believe any of their products make skin clean or clear.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like the way this product cleans off all of my makeup and how it makes my pores feel. The smell is okay, but I can definitely smell the chemicals in it. This product tends to irritate my face a little if I use it daily, so it may not be the best choice for anyone with sensitive skin.
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
This Clean & Clear product is one of my go-to face regimen cleaners. It gives you a fresh clean feeling when you use it in the mornings which helps me wake up. And it has helped me maintain a acne-free face. But you also have to figure out what is your skin type because what works for me my work differently for you especially if for example I have combination skin I have an oily T-Zone and dry cheeks so I only use anything that spoil free on my T-Zone and anything else that's normal skin on my cheeks and I do not use toner on my cheeks I use it only on my T-Zone I highly recommend this to all my teens
Maria c.
weymouth
This is the best cleanser ever. Maybe better than high end brands. It’s super cheep and it’s reached my expectations and needs. I bought it at cvs. It really works well for removing makeup. The only thing is the smell that I don’t like. But other than that it was amazing and it reduesed my pimples a lot.
Kasey G.
This facial cleanser helped me with a break out for a short period of time and it’s very inexpensive as well. It cleans your face very well and it’s gentle. I recommend this to anyone who needs a simple facial cleanser
Dominique R.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my go-to facial cleanser. I’ve been using it on and off for about ten years. It’s affordable, leaves my skin feeling super clean, and can last you for months. A little goes a long way and does a great job of removing oil and dirt (make-up too).
Emily L.
I feel like anytime I used this within an hour my skin broke out. It created extra oil on my skin. All the extra oil then clogged my pores and made any blackheads I already had 10x worse. I don’t think it did a very good job of keeping my skin clean.
Miranda H.
I have been using this product for years. It helps clean my skin and removed all makeup from that day, and I wear a lot of makeup. It has helped my acne a ton. It can be a bit drying but following with a hydrating moisturizer is usually what I do
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?