BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
The great thing about this face wash is that it's oil free and it makes your face feel moisturizered and not dried out or oily
Caitlyn G.
Jacksonville, FL
This facial cleanser smells fantastic ! The deep cleaning beads are really great for my face and help clean deep into my pours
Anthony U.
San Jose, CA
Using this 2 times a day I've noticed a big change in my skin, breaking out has been toned down substantially after using this
Terra S.
Kingman, Arizona
My daughter adores this stuff. It makes her feel clean, it has a nice odor (very little medicine smell) and it is easy to use.
Carmen A.
Harrisburg
For the most part it gets your skin clean. If you have oily skin it cuts back on the oil. Best to use it with the other 2 steps
Danielle B.
pullman
It does it's job as a cleaner but is kind of heavy and is not my absolute favorite. I like other ones from this brand better.
Melesia L.
Humble, TX
It's ok it broke my skin out. My family loves it though. It works well for them just not me. Wish my skin wasn't so sensitive
Jessica P.
Presque Isle, ME
This wasn't bad, kind of watery but foamed up nice. It did make my skin feel pretty dry though, so i wouldnt use it everyday
Aysia K.
Oregon City, OR
Smells great and works wonders! Its a great product and leaves my face feeling really soft and clean. Use with a moisturizer.
alexis m.
tulare, CA
one of the sadder options for cleaning my face. I usually get this when i have cupons, but other than that i would not buy  it
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.