BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Chastity L.
Humble
Once again I really liked this for the texture and everything it didn't really work as acne treatment but it was quite nice
Stephanie G.
This leaves you skin smooth soft and clear i like using this because i see a difference after one use try this its amazing.
Andrea A.
Arvin , CA
I’m not a big fan of this product. It dried out my skin. My sister purchased it and i tried it and i didn’t like it at all.
Carrie V.
N Ft Myers, FL
This face wash really dries out my skin. I have a combination of both oily and dry skin. But it really dried my face badly.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
I use this most days I love how it cleanses without leaving thst harse chemical feel and the price pint is very affordable
Amy V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my go to facial cleanser for the morning! Love it! Never over dries my skin and control my oil for most of the day.
kassandra v.
Madera, Ca
I didn't like this product because I felt like it didn't do much. It just felt like I was rubbing regular soap on my face.
Hannah
I have dry/oily skin. Doesn't make my skin to dry. I have noticed a difference in my acne, I really do think this helps me.
Jody S.
I did not see much of a difference in my skin;s appearance after a month of use. I will be finding another product to try.
Casaundra D.
La Pine, OR
This product works okay for what it is. But definitely not my favorite. I prefer to make my own using pure essential oils.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?