BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Stephanie G.
This leaves you skin smooth soft and clear i like using this because i see a difference after one use try this its amazing.
Margaret G.
Hillside, NJ
Clean & clear oil free keep my skin off oil. It's a great and I love it. I recommend clean & clear to my family and friends
Carrie V.
N Ft Myers, FL
This face wash really dries out my skin. I have a combination of both oily and dry skin. But it really dried my face badly.
Melodie K.
Lexington, KY
LOVE this as a basic daily cleanser. It removes a good amount of makeup. It also keeps my oil in check without overdrying.
Amy V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my go to facial cleanser for the morning! Love it! Never over dries my skin and control my oil for most of the day.
susan s.
BENSALEM, PA
I love using this product it leaves my face feeling so clean yet it's gentle and has a pleasant yet not overwhelming smell
Casaundra D.
La Pine, OR
This product works okay for what it is. But definitely not my favorite. I prefer to make my own using pure essential oils.
C H.
Warwick, RI
I've been using this face wash and I think it's really good it's simple clean and it does work but it's not high end though
Shelby R.
Oceanside, CA
Gentle, simple, and great. I have combination skin, and this seems to keep it pretty in check. great for morning or night.
Phillip G.
Ward, AR
I believe in this product! It has really helped clear up my complexion and I haven't really had to deal with anymore acne.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.