BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Mekka C.
Decatur, GA
This Clean and Clear product has exfoliate beads that moisturizes my face and it makes my face feel soft and the smell is amazing
Roxy L.
Purdon
I have this and use it every morning and it's been working perfectly it's gentle when applied to the face it really works on me !
Erin C.
Naperville, IL
Fantastic for oily or dry skin! Very pleased with the way it removes makeup. Only flaw is the smell.. Wish it was more pleasant.
Emily A.
I use it in the shower and gives my face a fresh feeling this I the only facial thing I use and wouldn't change a thing about it
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
This product was okay, but did not really like it, after rinsing off my face was very very dry. I had to put a little oil on it.
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
Love the smell of this product. It triggers the wake-up in your brain. I also like how clean my skin feels after washing with it.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
I like to use this as a daily face wash, it's harsh enough to keep acne away but light enough that it does not irritate my skin.
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX
I love this type of cleaner it is awesome when it comes time for me to take my makeup off!
It leaves my face feeling super fresh.
sofia d.
Kensington
The smell is bad I really don't like it. It's like you're applying a dollar tree hand soap to your face. And irritates my skin
Courtney G.
Myrtle Beach
I love this product it makes my skin feel so clean and it makes me break out less. Clean and clear have really good face washes.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.