BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Berenice a.
Pomona, CA
Works great with people who have oily and dry skin totally recommend it . It doesn't have a strong smell so it's pretty good
Harley Q.
Alger,mi
Used this alll the time as a teenager. Helped alot with the acnei got alot of the time back then.ive bought it since as well
Telissa H.
Bassett, VA
If you are looking for a good facial cleaner tbis right here ia the product for you.... I think it makes your skin beautiful
Haylee O.
I have been using this product for 4 years now and I helps my skin feel fresh and clean and it even cleared some of my acne.
Kili M.
San Diego, CA
This is a really good facial wash. It deep cleans my skin leaving it nice and fresh. It also help me partially with my acne.
Aysia K.
Oregon City, OR
Smells great and works wonders! Its a great product and leaves my face feeling really soft and clean. Use with a moisturizer.
Monica S.
Menifee, CA
I love this stuff! Get's me face real clean without drying it out. And I love that it doesn't have a strong medicinal scent.
Melesia L.
Humble, TX
It's ok it broke my skin out. My family loves it though. It works well for them just not me. Wish my skin wasn't so sensitive
Sorry for 2 stars but it didn't worked for me. I started having acnes. Bur my mother and siblings use it. It worked for them
maggie b.
Winfield, IL
Used this for a few years now and its kept my skin so bright and clean and its such a good product i would give it to anyone
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?