BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Alexis E.
This is my go to daily face wash. I feel like it removes my make up without having to scrub my face off. It has a mild smell so it’s something I can handle as a daily wash
member-fe2b2
Wasn’t a big fan of this face wash I felt like my skin got irritated from it and it caused me to break out and my face would be very itchy I don’t recommend it for sensitive skin but I would still suggest to give it a try because everyone has different skin types :)
Laura H.
Great basic cleanser to start your day!! It foams really nicely and leaves the skin feeling clean and soft. I would definitely buy this cleanser again after using it daily for a while now. I would recommend this cleanser to everyone as it works for all skin types!
Darien C.
Apple Valley, CA
It worked great on my face and it woke me up! The only thing I didn't enjoy about this produce is the little beads that we're in it because it kind of scratched my face.
Journee G.
Removes all the dirt and makeup from my skin. I have sensitive, combination skin I like this cleanser because it cleans beautifully without over drying or irritating my skin. Smells good too!
Stacia R.
Foutaintown
Was OK, dried my skin out a lot which made me have to moisturize even more so but because I didn't want it to go to waste I used up the whole bottle. Just not for me
Molly K.
This is my every day face wash! I have been using this every day for the last 5 years! I use it with a micro scrubber in the shower. I also use it without and it is still great!
Loren S.
Pinehurst
It cleans my face fine but it burns my eyes and if I use too much it burns my face too. I have sensitive skin so it’s a little intense but he price point is good!
JBainsBeauty B.
I have been using this cleanser for years. It does a good job at foaming up and taking off makeup. However, it will dry out your skin if used too often so I only use it once a day
Melissa J.
My skin is naturally very oily, so I’m constantly looking for products that won’t make my skin more oily or dry my skin out to a point that it produces more oil; this one is perfect and always my go to the first day of my break outs
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?