BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Jacie M.
Kankakee, IL
Good start to your morning but has never really got rid of any of my acne. When it drys it becomes a sort of sticky gel, not natural
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
I love using this product daily. It's not harsh on my skin & leaves my face feeling clean. I would continue to purchase this product.
Amanda B.
Carlisle, PA
I love using this first thing in the morning to rinse off the oils that built over night and give me that fresh feeling first thing
Jordan N.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
I love this cleanser. Ive noticed an extreme difference in my skin and love how it makes my skin feel soo clean whenever i use it.
Jennifer S.
Anaheim, CA
I love this one and the one with the exfoliating beads! I believe it's called morning burst! Very great affordable facial cleanser!
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
This product makes me feel like I can wake up after I've used it. I use it daily in the shower! Makes my face feel clean and alive
Manisha K.
Federal Way
This product is ok to use at morning time, it helps to take the dirt from the face. It does not leave the skin dry.
Carrigan B.
Athens, TN
So I bought this product not knowing how well it would work. I was happily surprised. It removes all makeup AND cleanses the skin.
Carolina P.
Cockeysville, MD
I always liked cleaning with Clean & Clear products and always worked on my face , I feel my smooth , clean skin always after use.
Monica L.
Grand Rapids
It smells really good. Seemed to make my face break out though. It was a bit rough for my skin. Maybe it was too acidic? Not sure.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.