BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Adrianna T.
Charlotte, NC
It's a good cleanser but very basic. It gets most of your makeup off but is a little on the drying end. It is priced very well.
Angela W.
Bartonville, IL
Best product I've found for my skin. Helps when my face breaks out or is feeling oily. Highly recommend this product to anyone.
Tina T.
North Las Vegas
Easy to use, doesn't sting my eyes. Leaves my face feeling clean without over drying it. I use this everyday to remove makeup.
Olivia G.
I love this face wash!! It’s so refreshing and when I use it every day really does help me from breaking out! Highly recommend.
marie p.
I just started to use that product, so far it's ok, it gets the job done, but my skin feels really dry before moisturizing it.
Faith W.
Boise, ID
Does a very good job of taking of all excess makeup and dirt from your face. It leaves your face feeling soft fresh and clean.
Ashley D.
Colton, CA
Easy to use. Pump in hands, add water create foam apply and rinse off. I dislike that there are no beads or any type of scrub.
Adriannah H.
I have never seen great results from clean and clear. It seems to make my problematic areas worse. So I don't recommend these.
Mandy H.
Gainesville
I've used this cleanser for years and will never use another one unless I have to! Makes for a great wake up in the mornings!!!
Amanda P.
Marshfield, WI
Love it it's my go to for face cleanser and works great on cleaning my make up brushes as well. Love it and so worth it's cost
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.