BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Taylor L.
Ruskin
this product really got all my harsh makeup off and has my skin glowing i would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin
Nancy T.
I love this type of cleaner it is awesome when it comes time for me to take my makeup off!
It leaves my face feeling super fresh.
Bruna C.
Novi, MI
I use this every morning to freshen up and wake me up! It's great, easy to pump out and isn't fussy with makeup or oil residues.
Mekka C.
Decatur, GA
This Clean and Clear product has exfoliate beads that moisturizes my face and it makes my face feel soft and the smell is amazing
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
This product was okay, but did not really like it, after rinsing off my face was very very dry. I had to put a little oil on it.
Courtney G.
Myrtle Beach
I love this product it makes my skin feel so clean and it makes me break out less. Clean and clear have really good face washes.
Desirey K.
Mesa, AZ
As a teenager my mom swore by this stuff and as the teenager I'm so glad she would get it for me all the time because I loved it
Roxy L.
Purdon
I have this and use it every morning and it's been working perfectly it's gentle when applied to the face it really works on me !
Monae H.
jonesboro
It was very effective not to harsh but its stop working after a while Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
Kayla W.
Surprise , AZ
Wash my face with this every night in the shower and it works great! Really cleans out my pores and makes my face feel refreshed
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.