BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Tori F.
Cypress, Tx
Awesome product! I love the way it smells. It does not dry the skin out like other fascial cleansers. And it is reasonably priced
Lily T.
I wish this had worked for me but it honestly didn't. I used it religiously for a few weeks and saw little to no results at all.
sofia d.
Kensington
The smell is bad I really don't like it. It's like you're applying a dollar tree hand soap to your face. And irritates my skin
Tina B.
Good product. Does not leave your skin feeling tight and dried out. Not too harsh for mature skin. I used this product at night.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Love this. Isn't too drying. (Oily skin). Didn't notice a difference in acne but felt nice. Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser
Jocelyn V.
Gainesville, GA
I used this so much in high school and still use it here and there it’s so gentle on the skin! I love it! And it’s very effective
Jessika S.
Portland
I love this product! It leaves me skin clean and refreshed. I love that it is super inexpensive and can be found almost anywhere
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
Love the smell of this product. It triggers the wake-up in your brain. I also like how clean my skin feels after washing with it.
Bruna C.
Novi, MI
I use this every morning to freshen up and wake me up! It's great, easy to pump out and isn't fussy with makeup or oil residues.
Alicia H.
This is a great product for cleaning your skin leaves your face feeling hydrated and soft. I've used this before. I recommend it.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.