BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Chelsea C.
Can really feel it cleaning my face, it doesn't break my face out either. It's not expensive and is work the money you pay for it.
Carolina P.
Cockeysville, MD
I always liked cleaning with Clean & Clear products and always worked on my face , I feel my smooth , clean skin always after use.
Ellyn J.
Rapid City, SD
Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and my skin always feels so clean after using. I also love the price, being on a tight budget.
Marilenny P.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Literally the beat drugstore cleanser ever! Ive bought probably 3 of these already! It takes off all your makeup just with one wash
Bruna C.
Novi, MI
I use this every morning to freshen up and wake me up! It's great, easy to pump out and isn't fussy with makeup or oil residues.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Not a big fan dont feel any improvement from using this product. I need more of a facial scrub! But good for a basic wash rinse.
Karen M.
This is a great face wash, especially in the morning.  The citrus scent helps wake you up and leaves your skin feeling refreshed.
Tina B.
Good product. Does not leave your skin feeling tight and dried out. Not too harsh for mature skin. I used this product at night.
Crystal L.
This is a good product... it definitely does make me wake up in the mornings but it does make my face feel tighter after using it
Jessica M.
I love the fresh clean scent. It didnt irriatate or clog my pores which is a huge plus. I ise it on a regular basis and love it.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.