BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Maria G.
Fresno, CA
Yess !!!!! My go to no matter what only product that cleans all my make up off and also use to clean my makeup brushes love love love
Jenna S.
Gainesville
Easy to use, doesn't get too sudsy when washing, and rinsed off easily. Doesn't dry out skin but leaves you feeling clean and fresh.
Danielle M.
Davie
Leaves your face clean and soft and it definitely very gentle on your skin, I still use this product and I’m extremely happy with it
cydni t.
Mobile, AL
It gets the job done, but it’s super drying. I don’t recommend for dry skin types or I would recommend adding a moisturizer with it!
Ardelia W.
Pomona Park, FL
I actually enjoy this light foaming wash. Clean and clear as always been affordable skin care. One of my must haves in my skin regime
Dani S.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this product all through high school. I love the scent and the feeling it gives my skin. It's very cooling and it wakes me up!
Delonda S.
Hustonville, KY
Good cleaner wish it was so high in price it does work great and gets face clean.............love the night and morning ones the best
Shona B.
Fort Benning, GA
Gets your face clean but doesn't help with acne. I bought this for my teenage son who has acne and it really didn't help much at all
Elizabeth F.
Old Bridge, NJ
Works okay but I feel like I have to use a lot for it to work. Like sometimes I am just pumping and pumping to try to get enough out
Celeste U.
Little river , SC
I've used this product for years. It cleans my face without drying my skin. It is a very gentle cleanser. It's also very inexpensive.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?