BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Coral L.
Astoria, OR
I have bought this wash since middle school and continue to as an adult. I trust this wash to cleanse my skin and see great result.
Monica L.
Grand Rapids
It smells really good. Seemed to make my face break out though. It was a bit rough for my skin. Maybe it was too acidic? Not sure.
Emily L.
Orleans, IN
Takes all my makeup. It makes my face extremely dry! I would not repurchase it but it works great with cleaning my makeup brushes.
Andrew O.
Newark, DE
I really enjoy the oil free effect this gives me. My face feels like it can breath from all of the filth of the day and relax more.
mari w.
Auburn
My only go to face wash! I love it and it works great. Keeps my face feeling clean and not oily at all. I won't use anything else.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
The best facial cleanser for me! It removes dirt, oil and makeup without drying my skin. Fewer breakouts since using this product.
Wandeling D.
Staten Island, NY
Live the citrus scent of this product in the morning. It smells quite refreshing and invigorating especially after just waking up.
Alley O.
Jacksonville
I love this product. It’s the only facial cleaner I can use and not break out. Definitely would recommend for sensitive skin types
Jennifer S.
Anaheim, CA
I love this one and the one with the exfoliating beads! I believe it's called morning burst! Very great affordable facial cleanser!
Adina E.
Lawrenceville, GA
I very rarely have a breakout, but I find washing with clean & clear helps keep the affected area clean, and.. well...clears it up!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.