BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Alescia N.
Westwego, LA
Works wonders for light acne and pores but has this tingling sensation that I personally dislike.So it all on your personal preference
Nicole P.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have used this for years. It smells good and is gental on your skin. I haven't had an issues with breakouts since i started using it.
Elsie H.
San Antonio, TX
This cleanser has got to be one of my favorites! Not only does it smell great, but it also leaves my skin feeling less oily and fresh!
Jazzmine T.
This product dried up my skin completely. not even kidding. it striped the moisture from my skin. I ended up having flakes on my face.
Wendy B.
Randleman
The Clean and Clear facial wash is great...it made my face feel so clean and vibrant...I couldn't believe the way it made my face feel
Nichelle H.
Henrico, VA
I literally use this everyday. It's my fave this to use on my face, plus the scrub. It makes my skin feel really really fresh and clean
Catherine P.
Missouri City, TX
Been using this facial wash for a couple of years and absolutely love it. Leaves my face feeling clean and soft. It stays in my shower.
Gabriela C.
Carmel
It´s very dry for the skin, I don´t recomend this products for oily and sentitive skins because the results probably don´t be good
Angelica W.
Gary
This product helps me remove any left over makeup on my skin at the end of the day and really cleans my face and helps to remove acne .
Mia S.
This is all I've used for so many years. It's the only thing that gets the oils of my face at the end of the day and refreshes my skin.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?