BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Loretta U.
Good for washing off dirt from the face, clean the face every morning or use after wiping off makeup from face..a little goes a long way
Annie D.
akron, OH
I have a combination of dry and oily skin with adulthood acne problems, this product did not help at all and actually made my acne worse!
Jamie M.
Clarksville , TN
So refreshing great for morning cleansing my face feels alive after using this. who needs coffee after this morning cleanser? not me lol
lizette r.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've used this foaming cleanser for many years now. It's worked great for my face, I have combination skin, so it helps with oil buildup.
Taylor W.
I use this every day
I really like this product from clean and
Clear , it's probably my favorite product
And I like that's it oil free
Mollie C.
waterbury
Cleans well and smells great! Has a bright citrus smell is wonderfully refreshing and cleans the oil well and doesn't dry the skin out.
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
OK cleanser but I feel like ive tried better cleansers for a similar price. I would only recommend this for convenience its an OK pick
Nichelle H.
Henrico, VA
I literally use this everyday. It's my fave this to use on my face, plus the scrub. It makes my skin feel really really fresh and clean
Rebekah R.
Baltimore, MD
This is a mild, effective cleanser that I find helps remove makeup. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this wash.
Grace G.
Baldwin Park, CA
It's a good product, however it kind of makes your skin feel dry. Unless it's just my skin, but that's my experience with this product.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?