BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Maile Z.
This product is very nice. It is effective and maes my skin feel really nice after I use it. I would definitely recommend this product
Patrick M.
Euclid, OH
I don't personally use this however its the only thing my wife has tried and used that she has noticed a major difference in her skin!
Angelica W.
Gary
This product helps me remove any left over makeup on my skin at the end of the day and really cleans my face and helps to remove acne .
Un muy buen producto, deja una sensación fresca en el rostro, no deja la piel tirante o reseca, apaga los granitos que estan por salir
Taylor W.
I use this every day
I really like this product from clean and
Clear , it's probably my favorite product
And I like that's it oil free
Alescia N.
Westwego, LA
Works wonders for light acne and pores but has this tingling sensation that I personally dislike.So it all on your personal preference
Heather V.
Great 3rd day exfoliant. I recommend it to men actually because my husband and brother use it religiously it helps keep them acne free.
Lori G.
Seaman, OH
I really like this brand but the oil free dried my face out and I already have dry skin. It might be great for someone with oily skin.
Amanda T.
Those is my fall back cleanser when I run out of my more expensive brand, it's a good cleanser. It does it's job and is a great price.
Well well what could I say about this product . it is awesome I got it from Walmart. It is a good product. For your face but expensive
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.