BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Love this stuff. Does not dry out my skin but does keep the face demons at bay on my face at least. Good price with coupons and sales too.
Jazmin S.
Everett
This product is really good for cleaning and deep cleaning . I usually use this in the morning and night so I can get all the makeup off .
Lori L.
Flint, MI
This has been my #1 facial cleanser for at least 15 years. It cleans without stripping my skin of moisture while controlling my oily skin.
Iris G.
Good but not for me. I have sensitive skin and this is a little to rough for my face. So u have sensitive skin consider going another way.
Brandy M.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I've used this since I was a teenager. It has always been my go to product. Works amazingly.  Not too pricey either which is always a plus.
Erin F.
Meriden
I like to use this product with an exfoliating applicator to get the most out of it. It's a decent product as far as over the counter goes.
Lynken M.
Sherwood, OR
LOVE THIS!!! I use it every night to get a lot of my makeup off!! My sister stole it from me but I'm going to get another I love it so much
Julisa P.
Provo, UT
This facial cleanser is great for acne I wash my face twice a day with it & apply the lotion right after and it leaves my skin super soft!!
Caroline K.
Fairhope, AL
This is an incredible product that is not only efficient but affordable. My skin feels silky fresh after use. This is a win-win in my book!
Amanda R.
Coral Springs, FL
This is my favorite face cleanser, with my oily sensitive skin this has been the best wash I have found yet! I use it every morning.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?