BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Sonja K.
Upton , KY
I have been using this for over 20 years and it seems to be the only face wash that works for me.... I'll keep using it for the next 20 years!
this cleanser is great for giving your face a nice wash after a big day filled with oils, dirt and grime. and it feels very refreshing as well.
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
Works great to wake me up..Best thing I've used for that so far. Great clean tingle. Haven't had the chance to see how it effects my blemishes.
Danette H.
Mcchord Afb, WA
This product is ok if you have normal skin with no issues. I just feel like it's a beginner product because it doesn't really target anything.
Kayla J.
Rochester
It make your face feel clean. It clears off all of the dirt in your pores and you will see a change in your face after a couples times using it
Jennifer O.
Cleansp and clear products has always done well for me rather it be astringent or pimple cream. This one works really well and it is oil free.
Christine O.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This is the only cleanser I use along with my apricot scrub. It works well and leaves my face feeling clean and not oily like some other have.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Strips almost all the oil from my face which cause me to overproduce oil throughout the day. I typically gain more acne when using this product
Emily L.
Angola, NY
I love all Clearasil facial products.  They make your skin feel fantastic after washing your face, and they last you for a good amount of time
lina v.
I used it in morning. I love the smell and it scrubbed my face too good. It left it smooth but after a couple of hours mg skin was really dry
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.