BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Stephanie D.
Harlingen , TX
 I was using the stuff for  about a month and it dried out my skin so bad.  I feel like it was helping but I have found something much better and not so harsh.  Personally wouldn't buy it again.
Gloria A.
Very dependable. Used this for 6 years....hardly had acne issues when used regularly. Also I used an exfoliating scrubber with this cleanser and it feels very refreshing to your facial skin
Devin J.
Wilmore, KY
Dried out my skin, was irritating, stinging, and did not help my acne... in fact, it made my problem areas a lot worse. Do not use this product if you'd like to tackle acne in a gentle way.
Haley J.
This face wash does a decent job but it will burn the heck out of your eyes I feel like I’m going blind every time I use it so it’s not one I would recommend. The smell isn’t great either.
Ariel L.
Renton, WA
I love this face wash. I do find myself using it often, however it can be really drying. It’s definitely very important to use this with a good facial moisturizer especially if you have dry skin.
Syreena P.
Works! Gets your face feeling clean and boosts your whole body with a fresh feeling to make you feel more awake in the morning, and more clean before bed. You can buy it in Walmart.
Janell K.
DeKalb
Basic face wash. Cleaned my skin and left me feeling clean. Nothing special . I would use it again because the price is good. It lathers good do a little goes a long way. Easy to travel with. Overall a decent product
Veronica O.
I purchased this only once. I would not remove my makeup properly. I could see it on my towel after drying my face. It is a good price, however, you should remove your makeup with some other product before using this cleanser.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
This is my absolute favorite Clean and Clear product! It's a strong cleaner without over drying my skin. I have naturally oily skin and it gives me balanced, refreshed skin every time!
Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
I love this product for keep my face clean! I use it to take off my makeup and eye makeup. Never burns or dries out and leaves my skin feeling super clean. It's also really affordable! I would definitely recommend!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?