BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I just love this product for acne. The only grief I have is it does make your skin a little dry. Other than that it's a great product to have .
Lupe S.
Fresno, ca
Use this product day and night everyday! Removes all my left over makeup I have. Doesn't leave my face dry at all. Leaves it soft and brighten.
Brittany S.
Salem, OH
Use this almost every day then moisturizer after. I love it if leaves my skin feeling extra clean and I definitely notice my pimples disappear!
Kara W.
This is the holy grail of face washes. I've been using it for probably 15 years and I'll never try anything else. Love, love, love this stuff.
Caselyn C.
Chillicothe, OH
Always my go to facial cleanser. Have been purchasing for years and will continue. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin clean and clear!
Greta M.
Winsted
This cleanser does a great job removing the dirt, grime from my day and all makeup from my skin each night and refreshes my skin each morning.
Amya G.
Easley
Love this cleanser my face feels nice, clean and moisturized after just one use. I also love the exfoliating beads inside. Nice and affordable.
Danette H.
Mcchord Afb, WA
This product is ok if you have normal skin with no issues. I just feel like it's a beginner product because it doesn't really target anything.
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
Works great to wake me up..Best thing I've used for that so far. Great clean tingle. Haven't had the chance to see how it effects my blemishes.
Kayla B.
Eugene
I love the refreshing ginseng effect, however if I use this product too often I sometimes get dry skin when not paired with a good moisturizer.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.