BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Jazmin S.
Everett
This product is really good for cleaning and deep cleaning . I usually use this in the morning and night so I can get all the makeup off .
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
This is my daily go to! I keep a bottle in the shower and I use it daily when showering. I think it helps break outs and also prevents them
Helen C.
Hoover, AL
Love this product! Was my first ever cleanser and it worked wonderfully! Good price too! Just buy this and it’s moisturizer and you’re set!
Caroline K.
Fairhope, AL
This is an incredible product that is not only efficient but affordable. My skin feels silky fresh after use. This is a win-win in my book!
Jessica C.
Nashville, TN
Works well. Doesn't make me break out. Not sure how well it works for breakouts, though. I use it in combination with a few other products.
Cecilia A.
I love how this cleans my face without leaving it too dry or too oily. The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming. It's totally worth it !
LaShawndra L.
Griffin, GA
Works very well. I usually use this to get rid of my makeup at the end of the day. This gets rid of everything without making my skin dry.
Brandy M.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I've used this since I was a teenager. It has always been my go to product. Works amazingly.  Not too pricey either which is always a plus.
Julia M.
I like it. Makes my skin feel clean. But if I leave it on my face for too long, it starts to burn. I don't think I'd be buying this again.
keely👑💎🎀💋✌ K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Absolutely love clean and clear. Haven’t found anything better and I’ve tried a lot of cleansers . It’s very gentle and a very good price!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?