BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Kaley B.
Dubai, Dubai
This smells good, however it is harsh on skin so if you easily break out or don't have enough moisture in your skin, don't use this product.
Fatou J.
I used this product everyday for the past couple months and it works to the extent of cleaning my face. However, it left my skin really dry.
Julisa P.
Provo, UT
This facial cleanser is great for acne I wash my face twice a day with it & apply the lotion right after and it leaves my skin super soft!!
Cecilia A.
I love how this cleans my face without leaving it too dry or too oily. The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming. It's totally worth it !
Kayleigh E.
Portland
Wonderful product! Slightly drying, but clears up a lot of my non-hormonal acne!! Great price and you really only need half a pump per use.
Caroline K.
Fairhope, AL
This is an incredible product that is not only efficient but affordable. My skin feels silky fresh after use. This is a win-win in my book!
Erin F.
Meriden
I like to use this product with an exfoliating applicator to get the most out of it. It's a decent product as far as over the counter goes.
Emma J.
Merrick, NY
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers! It really keeps my face from breaking out since I have oily skin. I love how it foams up, too.
Amanda R.
Coral Springs, FL
This is my favorite face cleanser, with my oily sensitive skin this has been the best wash I have found yet! I use it every morning.
Iris G.
Good but not for me. I have sensitive skin and this is a little to rough for my face. So u have sensitive skin consider going another way.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.