BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Kelly E.
Dothan, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product times five. It works enough for my skin to keep it from breaking out so terribly. I pair it with a more expensive cleanser at night and my skin has cleared up tremendously.
Utheone_nicKol T.
One of my daughters favorites guess you're very clean wake you up in the morning not really unappealing smell or a smell that would be bad just a regular cleaner
member-a0099
It's an okay cleanser. It's really nothing special and I feel like it didn't do anything for my skin personally. Probably won't buy this one again but I will check out something else in their skin care line.
JBainsBeauty B.
I have been using this cleanser for years. It does a good job at foaming up and taking off makeup. However, it will dry out your skin if used too often so I only use it once a day
Perri N.
Atlanta
Like this because it gets foamy but leaves my face feeling dry. I think it takes a lot of moisture out of the skin. Wouldn’t recommend To someone who has drier skin as it will make it flake. Not enjoyable.
Bella F.
Waynesville
Cleans my face really well and is very refreshing. I love this product. It is very affordable and easy to use . It lasts a pretty long time as well . Definitely worth the money
Kayleigh B.
Hilton
This protects suds up nicely and doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily after or dried out. I tend to break out with certain products and this one helps actually clear my skin up
Kaitlin W.
  This product worked wonders for my skin at first: my acne was going away, my face wasn't getting as oily as usual, and wasn't getting any dry patches as I do in the winter. However, after about half of a month of using it, my face began to break out very badly. I got acne all over my face, even the places where I have never gotten acne before. I continued to use the product for a few more days as I thought it would clear this acne up as it had for the old acne, but it only got worse. I stopped using the cleanser and two days later almost all of the acne had disappeared. I was so shocked and in disbelief in what had happened. I tried the cleanser a few weeks later to see if it was something besides the cleanser, but the same thing happened again and I concluded that it was the cleanser that was causing my acne. For anyone with sensitive skin, I would not buy this product as the chance of you breaking out is very likely.
Lexi W.
I have been using this product for years and will continue to! Great product for a great price. Does not over-dry my skin but makes sure to remove all excess dirt and oils.
Victoria S.
This cleared up my acne really fast in the first few weeks I used it. But eventually it stopped working as much and I stopped using it because it really dried my skin out.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.