BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Norrisha L.
Long beach, CA
Works wonders when i use it it will take about 2 days to clear up my face and its not too strong i dont get burnt it even washes away my make good.
Kelly M.
Brookville, IN
This is such an awesome face wash that actually clears your skin. I love the scent and the way it makes your skin feel after use! Highly recommend!
Amanda G.
Racine, WI
I hated this stuff! I have acne prone oily skin and it dried my skin our really bad! I always here everyone talking about this product and it sucks
Courtney C.
Milton, FL
This product is amazing. It left my face feeling refreshed and smooth! I’ve tried hundreds of other face prudcts and this by far is the best yet!
Jessica B.
Melbourne, FL
This cleanser gets the job done. The only thing I don't really like is it leaves my face feeling dry. But nothing a little moisturizer can't fix!
Reanda M.
I like this cleanser, it doesn't strip your face of oil and dry it ou! It was my 1st time to use the product and I was satisfied! It's effective!
Jennifer M.
Duncanville, AL
I love the foaming action and how great it cleanses. It smells nicely and is easy to use even one handed. Great to keep in shower or beside sink
Tracey P.
Houston
This cleanser works so well! It takes very little to remove my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized, not dry like many others.
Taylor F.
I love the foaming cleanser! I use it in the shower so the steam opens up my pores and I absolutely love the result. I feel refreshed afterwards.
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
I actually bought this for a friend and she loved it and well now I'm hooked. It's great for the morning to start the day and I swear by it fully
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?