BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Margaret L.
Richmond, VA
I love this facial cleanser. First off, its cheap and you can get it from the drugstore and second off the smell isn't like acne medicine scent.
Brooke G.
Nothing special, rather drying. Even for my very oily skin. If you want something like this, go for the sensitive skin version. It's much better.
Selena H.
Melrose
This is my all time favorite face wash! I always keep coming back to this! It is affortable, easy to find, and I can see the results. I love it!
Elizabuck$ B.
Houston , TX
Does a great job cleaning my face and removing my make up. I can use this twice a day and not have to worry about it being too harsh for my skin.
Gabrielle D.
Baton Rouge
I use this product daily as part of my 3 step acne fighting routine, not to hard on sensitive skin and does not dry your face out from daily use.
Martha I.
Great for removing stubborn eye makeup! Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. Use it in combination with a scrub to really get a good clean.
chloe g.
Heflin, AL
This product works extremely well. It does a great job removing makeup, or even just cleaning your face, doesn't dry out the face which is great
Tabitha C.
Kennett, MO
I did not like the smell of this. I also felt like it made me break out everytime I used it. My makeup would always sit funny after I used this.
Luz T.
Es muy bueno pero al comienzo sólo usaba el jabón y no notaba resultado, pero luego comenzar a combinarlo con el paso 2 y note resultados buenos.
Sierra W.
Tacoma
It’ cleans my face pretty well, I will say it does leave my skin a bit dry sometimes, and for it’s price I wouldn’t get something like this again
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?