BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Jazmine A.
Union City, NJ
This facial cleaner leaves your skin feeling fresh and new. It help you get rid of any makeup that you could not take out with the cleanser cloths.
Crystal R.
Perfect for teenagers or adults. Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. Non oily. Affordable and recommend for each person to try this product
Myla A.
I use this product daily in the mornings. Helps keep my fave fresh. You can find it anywhere. I got mine at Walmart. It definitely does a good job.
Beth Anne L.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I use this every day to help get my face clean and fresh. It's a good cheaper solution for a face wash without having to buy the high dollar stuff
Amanda G.
Racine, WI
I hated this stuff! I have acne prone oily skin and it dried my skin our really bad! I always here everyone talking about this product and it sucks
Alex W.
Ardmore, PA
Used this face wash forever, and I would highly recommend this to anyone! I have very sensitive, acne-prone skin, but this was gentle enough to use.
Stephanie A.
Love that it doesn't have an overbearing smell and doesn't dry out my skin like others have before. Also actually cleared up my skin unlike others.
Jennifer B.
Albertville
I love this product. It is definitely a keeper. It makes your skin feel smooth and feels refreshed after daily use. I would recommend this product.
Kelly M.
Brookville, IN
This is such an awesome face wash that actually clears your skin. I love the scent and the way it makes your skin feel after use! Highly recommend!
Jennifer M.
Duncanville, AL
I love the foaming action and how great it cleanses. It smells nicely and is easy to use even one handed. Great to keep in shower or beside sink
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?