BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Jazmine A.
Union City, NJ
This facial cleaner leaves your skin feeling fresh and new. It help you get rid of any makeup that you could not take out with the cleanser cloths.
Cindy T.
I really liked this ,the smell , it woke me right up and I like the little beads , will purchase again , its smells very fruity which I like.
Larissa B.
Orlando, FL
I use this one every day in the morning and helps a lot with my skin, because I wake up and use so my skin wake up dirty but after this it's clean
Whitehouse N.
I love this product. My skin doesn't feel dry. It feels refreshed. I recommended this to everyone especially people with sensitive skin. I love it
Myla A.
I use this product daily in the mornings. Helps keep my fave fresh. You can find it anywhere. I got mine at Walmart. It definitely does a good job.
Heather K.
Moulton, AL
Does what it's suppose to. I've used the product a few times and was satisfied, bit I have a friend who the product doesn't seem to work well for.
Kendra G.
Charleston
I like how the product had my skin feeling. My face was nice and smooth. I would have to say after 3 days the bump and scars were faded a good bit.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I used this product for awhile but it was incredibly strong and had an awful smell. I now use the morning burst and it has made such a difference!
Kaylie P.
I really liked this product! My face felt refreshed after using it. I will definitely use it again. :)Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
Olivia G.
This product is great during summer when I have extra oil and sweat to remove but when the weather starts to cool down it strips my skin too much.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.