BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Cameron T.
virginia beach
This takes away all of my blemishes and acne. This is my go to and has been for years. I buy this one with the lotion and astringent and they work so well!
amanda a.
Dallas, GA
My husband and I use this every morning. We just can't make it through the day without it. I have naturally oily skin and this has helped our tremendously!
Jenny Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This facial cleanser does exactly what it is suppose to do! It makes my face feel a lot cleaner and the foaming part of this product makes it even greater!
Tiffany R.
Kendallville, IN
This cleanser is ok. It will definitely make your skin feel completely clean. I noticed it didn't take away all my acne but it cleared up my fave a little
Alyssa P.
West Springfield, MA
This is one of my favorite face cleansers! It smells good and really makes me feel refreshed after using it. It instantly foams and cleans simultaneously!!
Katelyn  .
Love love love the feeling this product leaves on your skin! smooth, soft and refreshed. the smell is great too, I use this as part of my morning ruitine.
Belma K.
Charlotte, NC
I love clean and clear products! This was a good cleanser, definitely left my skin feeling clean and fresh but I prefer the morning burst facial cleanser!
member-38335
I feel like everytime I use this product I just get more acne. For the most part it gets the job done and I like that it’s oil free. It’s just not for me!
Kayla M.
My husband and I have been using this clean and clear face wash for a while now and really enjoy it. Leaves a very clean feeling face and very affordable.
Makayla R.
Chico, CA
I like to use this as a daily cleanser because it's gentle enough that it doesn't dry out my skin. I gave it four stars because the smell isn't too great.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.