BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Sarah E.
Bakersfield, CA
Works on sensitive skin, doesn't make your face feel tight. I have been using this for about 6 months now, and the number of breakouts has lessened quite a bit.
Noelle P.
Antioch, TN
I did not like this at all. It left my skin very harsh and very dry. It didn't cleanse my face at all it just burns my face and does not help anything at all.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
For me clean and clear has always worked . It is a very good products and i will continue to use it . It has a low price and the outcome is always great for me
Cheyenne J.
This product always leaves my skin feeling soft and looking clean. Also it removes all my makeup, including my lash glue which is so hard to remove with wipes!
claire b.
Effingham, IL
I used this stuff right after my shower everyday and I didn't really like they way it made my face feel. it was sort of drying. I most likely won't repurchase.
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Used this a few yeara ago and first i loved it, but then i started to hate it. It made me break out and made my skin look worse. Made my skin dry in some parts
brittany b.
I enjoy using this product.It keeps my skin refreshed,not dry,and smelled good.My skin is a combination so this helps with my oily skin without over drying it.
Kyra K.
Phoenix
After a while of using this product, my acne subsided and I was left with an even tone and brighter skin. The foam feel a lot better than a microbead cleanser
Desiree S.
Love all products by clean and clear. I have neve once experienced an issue with their products. I love facial cleaners and washers, this is in my top three!!!
Bella M.
Don’t reach for this cleanser at all. It removes makeup well so it’s pretty effective but other thank that it doesn’t do much. It is a gentle cleanser also.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?