BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Yvonne R.
West Columbia, TX
It was kinda rough on my skin. My skin is very sensitive and my face dried out with everyday washes . So I gave it to my husband who had no problems with it.
Michelle B.
Mannington, WV
This face wash is amazing, it's so refreshing and invigorating!! Really helps to wake you in the mornings and leaves your face with a nice energizing tingle.
Charlene G.
Jamaica, NY
Bought this because I've heard good things about it, but it did not work for me. It dries my face out so much. It smells amazing though but it is not for me.
Bella M.
Don’t reach for this cleanser at all. It removes makeup well so it’s pretty effective but other thank that it doesn’t do much. It is a gentle cleanser also.
tianna r.
Pine Knot, KY
Other then the fact that it slightly dries out my face, I love this face wash. It clears everything up and it's actually a cheap price for the quality of it.
Holly N.
Lexington, KY
Love this cleanser I use this to take off makeup and then go in with a high end cleanser and use both. But I feel like this does the job and takes makeup off well:
Jessica B.
It’s really good, affordable and effective for my skin. It helps with decreasing acne, with witch hazel as an astringent and vitamin e oil as a moisturizer.
Julie M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this cleaner! Leaves my skin feeling super soft and silky. I don't have nearly as many breakouts as I used to. Keeps my skin clean and healthy. Great!
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I really like it, but if you use money on your skin, it clean it even better and keeps you feeling moist it is effective against acne, but so is tea tree oil
dylynn r.
I loved waking up to use this product.but was upset when in thirty minutes my pace was oily all over again. it does smell amazing thought so that was a plus.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?