BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Jessica B.
It’s really good, affordable and effective for my skin. It helps with decreasing acne, with witch hazel as an astringent and vitamin e oil as a moisturizer.
Jazmyne M.
Stockton
This only drys out my face and makes my eyes burn without being anywhere near my eyes. I love everything else from clean and clear but I hate this cleanser.
Yvonne R.
West Columbia, TX
It was kinda rough on my skin. My skin is very sensitive and my face dried out with everyday washes . So I gave it to my husband who had no problems with it.
Holly N.
Lexington, KY
Love this cleanser I use this to take off makeup and then go in with a high end cleanser and use both. But I feel like this does the job and takes makeup off well:
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I really like it, but if you use money on your skin, it clean it even better and keeps you feeling moist it is effective against acne, but so is tea tree oil
Michelle B.
Mannington, WV
This face wash is amazing, it's so refreshing and invigorating!! Really helps to wake you in the mornings and leaves your face with a nice energizing tingle.
Kelly C.
Arlington Hts, IL
My husband's go to facial cleanser. Has a nice lather, rinsed well. This cleanser has a soft fragrance, just clean though, not perfumy. Good value for price.
Myranda K.
Augusta
This product dries my face out some, which is why it’s only getting four stars, but I don’t have very many breakouts ever since I started using this product.
tianna r.
Pine Knot, KY
Other then the fact that it slightly dries out my face, I love this face wash. It clears everything up and it's actually a cheap price for the quality of it.
Reem A.
Indio, CA
Some facial cleansers leave my face over dry but not this is love it. leaves my face feeling cleaner and my skin looks radiant. I also love the smell of it.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.