BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Fashion B.
This product is great! I have used it everyday for years! Never had any complaints! Makes my skin super soft and washes off makeup very well! Would continue to buy it!
Heather M.
Marine City , MI
Works well, my tween daughter & I both use this. Leaves face feeling clean & helps avoid breakouts. Foams well, so you don't need to use much, so it lasts a long time.
Ally M.
Redding, CA
I live by this cleanser. It’s my favorite in the world. It always leave my skin clean and refreshed and removes every ounce of dirt, this cleanser couldn’t get any better it’s the perfect balance for oily and dry skin, or even combination skin.
Jessica F.
Carmel, IN
I first bought his in the set of 3: lotion, cleaner, and toner. It’s not that the product is bad or anything, it just didn’t make any drastic difference and I noticed little change. Though I didn’t have anymore acne, the current didn’t go away.
Aubrey R.
I LOVE this product. It is one I keep in the shower for an every morning wash. It makes my face feel Rejuvenated and it definitely meets my expectations. It is very gentle and light. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to try it!
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is a great product that's very inexpensive and easy to find at your local department stores. Is very replenishing on my skin and leaves my skin very healthy. I always buy this product at Walmart. And I definitely would recommend this product to everyone
thomasgretch T.
I like this product. I like putting on my Clarisonic to get a nice deep clean. Nice packaging. Very affordable product that met my expectations. Not a first time user and would recommend this product to others. Not too harsh. Gentle product.
Tiffany A.
I use this when I shower.it helps with getting all my makeup off after using a makeup wipe. It is a little drying so you definitely need to moisturizer well but it definitely helps my combination skin stay blemish free for about 6 bucks a bottle.
Sheila P.
This cleanser is easy to use and works fairly well. I am not a fan of the smell and wasn't super impressed with how well it cleaned. The price is average and may be better for teen skin. I probably will not purchase it again for myself.
Tevan B.
Saint Cloud
This was an okay product for me. I just don't care for how it felt on my skin. It kinda burned and dried out my face if I didn't use a moisturizer directly after applying. Maybe a lighter formula for sensitive skin would be more better.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.