BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Sarah E.
Bakersfield, CA
Works on sensitive skin, doesn't make your face feel tight. I have been using this for about 6 months now, and the number of breakouts has lessened quite a bit.
Cheyenne J.
This product always leaves my skin feeling soft and looking clean. Also it removes all my makeup, including my lash glue which is so hard to remove with wipes!
Angel M.
Whittier, CA
This is an eye opener in the morning! And the beads in the formula feel nice and leaves a clean fresh feeling. It is a very good value cheaper than neutrogena.
Jasmin N.
I like this product a lot. It helps remove oils and makeup from my face though after using my skin become very dry so I recommend using a moisturiser after it.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
For me clean and clear has always worked . It is a very good products and i will continue to use it . It has a low price and the outcome is always great for me
Jessica A.
Aurora, IL
Classic clean and clear product, I always use it when I don't want to spend to much on a cleaner. Works great and takes makeup off nicely. Not greasy or drying
claire b.
Effingham, IL
I used this stuff right after my shower everyday and I didn't really like they way it made my face feel. it was sort of drying. I most likely won't repurchase.
Rebecca P.
Newton
This is an awesome product that I would definitely use again. It got my face nice and clean and got all my make up off of my face. Use this product it's great
Kyra K.
Phoenix
After a while of using this product, my acne subsided and I was left with an even tone and brighter skin. The foam feel a lot better than a microbead cleanser
Noelle P.
Antioch, TN
I did not like this at all. It left my skin very harsh and very dry. It didn't cleanse my face at all it just burns my face and does not help anything at all.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?