BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
I love the clean and clear face products especially the morning bursts! The slight cooling tingle really makes my face feel fresh and energized. The foaming cleanser is great for getting that deep feeling clean.
Sheetal C.
I LOVE this cleanser. It is my holy grail and the one I always have to have on hand at home and while traveling. Its great on my sensitive skin and so affordable
Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
I think it's a good value for the price, but I have used better foaming cleaners from other companies. My skin feels clean after each use, so it gets the job done.
✨👑Queen Alana 👑✨ ..
Valdosta
This is a very good foaming cleanser. It is very good with preventing pimples. It can be harsh to a person who is not use to using products for their face, but it is easy to adjust to.
Jocelyn M.
Laredo, TX
Out of all the drugstore products for acne this one has work the best for my skin i pair it up with my clarisonic and my face feels so smooth and looks clean after
Mj G.
It's affordable but it doesn't really work for my face. It doesn't have any packaging. It's gentle but I really didn't notice a difference on my skin. Repeated user.
Lucia G.
North Miami, FL
I love using this product because it leaves my face feeling clean, soft, and moisturized. I love the smell of this product, just the smell alone will revive you.
Carrie B.
Great cleanser. It foams up nicely with water on the face. It's has a slight drying effect but I always pair it with a little moisturizer before I go to bed or before I apply makeup
Mallory A.
I rave over this stuff!!! My skin feels incredible after this and it's super gentle! Has a light scent and foams up nicely! I've been using this stuff since high school and anytime I stray away I always come back! You can't beat it for the price!
Aisha K.
I absolutely love this facial cleanser. It was so refreshing to wake up in the morning and put this on then after a long day come back and put it on. AMAZING!!!!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?