BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Angelina O.
It's hard to find products that work with my oily skin and let me tell you this is a great product. Leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean and refreshed in the morning.
Emily S.
My face is really oily but most face washes dry out out really bad but this one does not at all. I've been using this for a few years now because I like it so much.
Cierra E.
Sandusky, OH
I have repurchased this multiple times it's by far my favorite facial cleanser. It's a good price for a good value. It's quality does not match its price. It's amazing and it's a low price for such an amazing quality.
Courtney B.
Lake City, FL
I don't use this any more because it got to the point where it stripped the oils in my face. However, when I was using it- especially in the beginning I liked it.
elinor y.
Tolleson, AZ
Love clean and clear facial cleanser and all the diffected washes i love the fresh feeling it leaves me with and i feel like i get to start the day with a new face
Marie jaelle A.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is really good specially if you have acne they have tone of different product from clean and clear you can choose from night an morning this product does help a lot
The J.
This is a good product but I didn't find it as helping as i thought it would be. My friend had good results using this cleanser but, I didn't I guess it just my skin.
Darellie S.
Tampa, FL
This product it's really great in the morning it's wakes up your face with a great clean. My only problem is that if you have dry skin like me you might not enjoy much because it's really drys out your skin.
Shai C.
This facial cleanser REALLY removes all the oil from my pores. When I say removes, I mean that it removes to the point where your face feels like a clean slate.
Chonita F.
Clifton, NJ
I use this daily! I use the Sensitive skin version and  I include a little bit of baking soda and make a paste to wash my face. This is always my go to cleanser.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.