BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Olivia C.
I enjoy this product, and have purchased it a number of times. It does leave my face feeling nice and clean. However, it's a big drying on parts of my fave that aren't oily
Shani S.
Baraga, MI
I tried this because I saw the ads for it and it worked so nicely! my skin felt so nice and not oily like it usually is.. I loved it. Even bought more after I used it all!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
For acne prone skin, this isn't the best. Clean & Clear products tend to over dry the skin, which leads to irritation and more breakouts. I also am not a fan of the smell.
Don L.
Houma, LA
I like this product the only down side is it makes my face a little to dry, however my acne has just about all cleared up. Just recommend a good moisturizer along side it.
Christen W.
I absolutely love this facial cleanser!! I am a firm Clean & Clear believer and user. I love how soft and smooth my skin feels after using this. A lot of cleansers leave my face feeling dry and flaky, not this stuff. I love it!!!
Alexis E.
This is my go to daily face wash. I feel like it removes my make up without having to scrub my face off. It has a mild smell so it’s something I can handle as a daily wash
Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
I used. This facial cleanser for a while because I wanted to finish up the bottle but I didn't really like it. It made my face super dry. I also didn't like the smell.
Desiree L.
it's alright. i bought it because my skin got oily after wearing a lot of sunscreen. it got the job done but after that it made my skin feel tight and i didn't like that
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
I USE THIS CLEANSER ON A DAILY BASIS. IT IS AMAZING. IT DOES LEAVE MY FACE DRY, BUT THAT IS NORMAL WITH MOST CLEANSERS FOR ME. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND DO RECOMMEND IT.
Amanda T.
Laporte, IN
This product was ok. Smells good but I didn't think it was very effective. My teen daughter loves it. Clears her skin & her Pires are smaller now. She uses quite often.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?