BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Maria C.
Springdale
I love this product it helped my face alot
The packaging is ok not the best
I bought this cleanser at walmart supercenter
It's a good value product and was not expensive
I would recommend this product to others
Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
I love this product for keep my face clean! I use it to take off my makeup and eye makeup. Never burns or dries out and leaves my skin feeling super clean. It's also really affordable! I would definitely recommend!
Beckie S.
Bremerton, WA
This product really helped keep my skin become less oily. I did notice that after about a month my face started to feel a bit dry, which is when I switched to another face cleanser.
Emmalee H.
Bristol , VA
Love using this product first thing in the morning! It feels good on my face, and it definitely helps wake me up! I'm letting feeling clean & refreshed but also with a smooth face!
Mahajuba B.
I am not really a big fan of this cleanser because my skin is amazing and nothing can get to it. I never get bumps but for some reason my skin started to get dry and bumpy from this.
Ashton B.
Waco, GA
I love this product. I use it everyday & it still works just as good. I got it from Walmart and it's not pricey at all and lasts for a while. I'm not a big fan of the smell but smell does not matter to me. Love it!
Laura R.
Cornell, WI
I've bought this for years. It can really dry my skin out in the winter, but does keep my skin clear. I just use sparingly when my skin is dry - every other day.
Alexis U.
Bakersfield, CA
This one's a oldy but goodie I think everyone forget about this one because everyone is always trying to use the new thing this one is great I love it its a staple in my collection
Taylor T.
Elgin , SC
I absolutely love this cleanser I have combination skin this isn't too drying or overly oily either, it's great for getting all my makeup off and is even more effective with a cleansing pad
Janis M.
Pampa , TX
Love this product. I love that it doesn't dry out my skin and leave it feeling brittle. I love that it is cost effective for my family. I love that it smells good and cleans great.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.