BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
I love how this makes my face feel. After I use it, my face feels so clean and refreshed. Using it twice a day, my face doesn't dry up and I've seen a reduction in acne. I recommend trying this product.
Jolyn W.
My skin really felt amazing after using this stuff. However, every single time I've tried using it, within a few days I wind up with an acne breakout. thought it was supposed to do the opposite!
Charlotte L.
The Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser is a very affordable product. In my experience, however, after using it left my skin feeling quite dry. Though the use of moisturizer is helpful, I felt that a cleanser is something that should help my skin feel good, rather than very dry!
Stephanie D.
Harlingen , TX
 I was using the stuff for  about a month and it dried out my skin so bad.  I feel like it was helping but I have found something much better and not so harsh.  Personally wouldn't buy it again.
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my number one cleanser. It removes all my makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascara and lipstick. I use this with my Clarisonic and I get perfect results, my face feels squeaky clean.
Randi S.
Norcross, GA
Cleans really well! And a good acne combat. However, I have very dry skin and it only made it worse. I had to use double my daily moisturizer when using this product.
Krista W.
Erie, PA
Perfect for my combination but mostly dry skin. Bought at the drug store and is always an affordable price. I use it daily and it gets rid of most of my make up. Not a harsh formula and keeps my skin clear and blemish free!
Megan S.
Waco , TX
I use this in a daily basis and everyday go to face wash. If I'm in a rush and don't have tjmr to remove makeup I just foam up and it clears everything and makes skin feel really fresh and energized
Antoinette P.
Lancaster , PA
I bought this item at Walmart about a week ago because I read some good reviews about it it wasn't very pricey the packaging was very nice it was effective and I would totally be giving it another try once I'm done with the bottle
Madeline  C.
Pensacola, FL
When I first started using this product it worked really well. I got it in a trio pack with the liquid and moisturizer. but after a while it seemed to have quit working. I started breaking out really bad and it just seemed to have not helped after a month or two.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser. How many use this? I love it but wish they had a bodywash for zits anywhere else on the body. What are. Your thoughts.
Esmeralda P.
Compton, CA
Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Has any one ever gotten any like red bumps after each use on this product? I guess I might be allergic. I've used it twice and I got like a rash on my face..
Johnna R.
Good for dry skin ? Sensitive skin?
Sarah S.
Ingalls, IN
Does this product rinse away clean?
Christina S.
Is this used to remove makeup all over like face and eye makeup? And how much does this compare to the Sensitive version?