BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Sabrina A.
This is my current face cleanser. It does a pretty good job and the drying is welcomed as I do have oily skin. It's a clean feel and there is no scent. Works pretty well. Might repurchase.
Gabriela P.
Wenatchee
Makes akin feel like a baby's bottom after use and can get it an affordable price Definitely met my expectations with this product have used it many times and highly recommend to everyone
Iris A.
Nicholson
Not sure how well it actually works in preventing acne, but I love using it to wash off my makeup and the cooling feeling it leaves when you rinse it off! The smell is also nice and fresh
Priscilla M.
Love this stuff. Use it 1, 2 or 3 times a day, it will not irritate your skin. I find in all the drugtores and is very accesible, have been using it for 3 years now and will continue to buy it. Love the packaging.
Ranaya B.
amazing product. leaves the face sparkling and very clean. I bought it at CVS and the shelves are always clear. I love the product a lot. it has best results when u use it in the shower, where the steam allows the dirt to accumulate on the skin surface
Emmalee H.
Bristol , VA
Love using this product first thing in the morning! It feels good on my face, and it definitely helps wake me up! I'm letting feeling clean & refreshed but also with a smooth face!
Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
I love this product for keep my face clean! I use it to take off my makeup and eye makeup. Never burns or dries out and leaves my skin feeling super clean. It's also really affordable! I would definitely recommend!
Alexis U.
Bakersfield, CA
This one's a oldy but goodie I think everyone forget about this one because everyone is always trying to use the new thing this one is great I love it its a staple in my collection
Mahajuba B.
I am not really a big fan of this cleanser because my skin is amazing and nothing can get to it. I never get bumps but for some reason my skin started to get dry and bumpy from this.
Taylor T.
Elgin , SC
I absolutely love this cleanser I have combination skin this isn't too drying or overly oily either, it's great for getting all my makeup off and is even more effective with a cleansing pad
Danielle D.
Listowel, ON
Does it really get the job done or should I get something else ?
Melissa B.
Do these have a strong scent?
Stephanie T.
What is the price and where can I buy this product? Does it come in other scents?
Geomara D.
Quisiera saber si lo puedo usar en piel delicada y que tal es ?
Esmeralda P.
Compton, CA
Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Has any one ever gotten any like red bumps after each use on this product? I guess I might be allergic. I've used it twice and I got like a rash on my face..