BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Maia K.
I had heard such great things about this cleanser but it didn't work very well for my combination type skin. It made my dry spots dryer but I must say that it did help to slightly unclog my oily spots.
Cassandra C.
Ocoee, FL
When you want a burst of freshness on your face in the morning, this product is the one. It contains little microfiber beads in it that helps to rejuvenate the skin. Great way to welcome the morning.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
My skin maybe too sensitive to all clean and clear products. Anytime I use any of their products I get tiny little red bumps. This specific face wash actually burned my skin and made it extra sensetive
hunter j.
Germantown, OH
I really did like this cleanser, it was a little too harsh for my skin because it exfoliates as well so exfoliating constantly isn't good for you. Also the micro beads aren't good for the environment.
Brookelyn T.
Harrisville
Works great at removing makeup and any excess dirt and oil on the skin. Leaves face feeling clean and fresh. Helps clear breakouts and helps with cystic acne but does noththe no to fade or remove scars
Valerie A.
C&C is my favorite face product brand. I love this product for waking your skin up in the morning, or refreshing your face before bed. It opens up your pores and makes your skin feel so cool and clean.
Maggie B.
Manning, SC
Perfect for waking up dull and tired looking skin without over exfoliating. Doesn't leave skin oily or dry. I pair this product with the moisturizerizing lotion to keep my skin looking healthy.
Heather K.
The clean and clear oil free very drying. After using it, it feels like I've been stripped of all the oils on my face. There are other better clean and clear products that are much better for the skin.
Karine  B.
Ohemgee I love clean clear and morning burst and I love it because it makes my face feel so fresh and clean it's not harsh to the skin helps clear up my acne and it smells so good and the scrub feel
Jessica S.
Rainier
It works well on my skin it doesn't cause any redness and it really does it's job of cleansing my face it's really easy to use and I've been using it for a week now and I impressed by what it does my pimples aren't as bad as before
Danielle D.
Listowel, ON
Does it really get the job done or should I get something else ?
Rocio V.
It's this product dry a lot my face before I used?
jen x.
What's the difference between the essential foaming facial cleanser and this one
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Is it good for oily skin