BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Maressa J.
Coos Bay, OR
This made my face feel clean for a few days that. I started breaking out. I won't be buying again but that's just my personal experience. If it didn't make me breakout I'd love it, cleaned my face well
Gypsy M.
Mableton, GA
I use this everyday and it had my acne gone in a week it works so well and I love it. If you have bad acne I would suggest that you get this because it’s cheap and it works.
Madison W.
Shelby, OH
Classic clean and clear, smells good and works pretty well. Nothing too fancy, I like the pump. I would buy it again. I also like the night version, and it is pretty cheap.
Tommie J.
I used to love this cleanser! I had the whole line. The only reason I stopped using was because I ran out and started using something else. Definitely recommend this cleanser!!!
Olivia C.
I enjoy this product, and have purchased it a number of times. It does leave my face feeling nice and clean. However, it's a big drying on parts of my fave that aren't oily
Don L.
Houma, LA
I like this product the only down side is it makes my face a little to dry, however my acne has just about all cleared up. Just recommend a good moisturizer along side it.
Sarah C.
Really liked this. I'll definitely be repurchasing it after I run out of what I'm currently using. It cleared my skin up pretty good and didn't burn my skin when I used it.
Shani S.
Baraga, MI
I tried this because I saw the ads for it and it worked so nicely! my skin felt so nice and not oily like it usually is.. I loved it. Even bought more after I used it all!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
For acne prone skin, this isn't the best. Clean & Clear products tend to over dry the skin, which leads to irritation and more breakouts. I also am not a fan of the smell.
Christen W.
I absolutely love this facial cleanser!! I am a firm Clean & Clear believer and user. I love how soft and smooth my skin feels after using this. A lot of cleansers leave my face feeling dry and flaky, not this stuff. I love it!!!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?