BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Valerie A.
C&C is my favorite face product brand. I love this product for waking your skin up in the morning, or refreshing your face before bed. It opens up your pores and makes your skin feel so cool and clean.
Maggie B.
Manning, SC
Perfect for waking up dull and tired looking skin without over exfoliating. Doesn't leave skin oily or dry. I pair this product with the moisturizerizing lotion to keep my skin looking healthy.
Jessica S.
Rainier
It works well on my skin it doesn't cause any redness and it really does it's job of cleansing my face it's really easy to use and I've been using it for a week now and I impressed by what it does my pimples aren't as bad as before
Karine  B.
Ohemgee I love clean clear and morning burst and I love it because it makes my face feel so fresh and clean it's not harsh to the skin helps clear up my acne and it smells so good and the scrub feel
Taylor F.
Niles, OH
It's good an really cleaning my face but I've noticed that it's texturizing my skin and causing dark discoloration in those texturized areas. I just cut back on hoe many times I use it and how much of the product I use. But it works
Kayla T.
Woodstock , GA
I've been using this face cleanser for 9 years! I've never had any problems and I recommend it to all of my friends! It is really effective in keeping my skin clear and doesn't cause it to dry out like other products do.
Heather K.
The clean and clear oil free very drying. After using it, it feels like I've been stripped of all the oils on my face. There are other better clean and clear products that are much better for the skin.
Sharon L.
This Facial Cleanser by Clean & Clear does not do such a great job. I bought it at Bed, Bath, & Beyond and it is too gentle to clean that much. I followed the instructions but it just didn't work for me.
Marina G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have been using this for about a year now. If you like the way something works, why change it up? It's great for the PMS breakouts and even the stress breakouts. It doesn't leave your face dry. It leaves it feeling clean and fresh! I will continue to buy it
Olivia S.
Indianapolis, IN
I was having terrible issues with breakouts and couldn't get them under control until I bought this. It's part of my everyday skin care routine and I can't imagine purchasing a different face wash.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.