BY CLEAN & CLEAR #94 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

McKenzie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is a very nice facial cleanser that makes you feel very clean after you wash. I purchased this product at walgreens. I found it very effective and it met all my expectations for an inexpensive facial cleanser. I would recommend to others.
Christina O.
This is a great plain cleanser that I use in the shower. However, I recently got a clairsonic and do not recommend this cleanser with it as it foams way too much and drips into my eyes nose and mouth and burns incredibly.
Katelyn L.
Parma, OH
Ive used many different face washes to see which one works best. Ive even tried ones that a dermatologist suggested for me and this face wash has worked the best for me out of all the ones that I've tried. I like how clean and smooth my face feels after using it and it takes away the oil!
Ashley N.
Winamac, IN
I LOVE this product. I used this twice a day for a month
and my skin was so clear! I started to see it clear up after a wekk of using it, but
a month later and you would have never known I had skin
blemishes!
Glori U.
Brandon, FL
I used this product since I have fifting year old, I have eighthing year used, always I come back ti bought because is very effective for me and my type of skin, always going to buy this product, I trust in it!
Jordan J.
Estelline, SD
It is great i got it in a pack of 3 and I haven't been more happy with the results not only did it help with my acne problem it helped make my skin smooth nor dried out my skin
Lamisa K.
Richmond, TX
Overall this is a decent face wash. It definitely takes off all my makeup and is oil free. My only complain would be that it leaves your skin feeling dry and rubbery, but moisturizer takes care of that.
marisa s.
Bowie , MD
This cleanser is very nice! I use it at night and by the time I wake up, my pimples are smaller. And even if I don't have pimples I like to use it anyway because it cleans so well without irritating my skin.
Janis Y.
Tooele, UT
This face wash feels so light and fresh. I have finally found a cleanser that offers just the right amount of moisture without clogging my pores or drying out my face! Love it!
mollie f.
to me skin care is very important and I use the same brand for my morning in nightly cleanse. it is inexpensive and works wonders on my skin. I would buy this product again and I recommend it to everyone
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?