BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Jarquita B.
Cleveland, MS
One of my favorite skin products. I've been purchasing at Wal-Mart for a few years now. It's great on my skin, and I always use a face oil when done applying. Very effective product, and no room for improvement needed!
Judy C.
chicago, IL
I like the morning burst cleanser in the morning, does feel like my skin gets a kick of refresh Ness and the orange smell as you rinse and take a breath says a lot.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
I use this face wash with my clarisonic brush. It really feels like the soap gets into your pores and removes the dirt and makeup. I think that sometimes it can be drying on the skin but if you have a good moisturizer it will balance that out.
Carla V.
Me encanta este producto es buenísimo deja la cara súper limpia y Lisa y te elimina todo el maquillaje da esa sensación de limpieza es económico y rinde muchísimo
Hope T.
This is a very nice facial cleanser. It gets the makeup off. This is my second time using this. It is extremely gentle rubbing into my skin and my skin feels soft and refreshed after using it. I would highly recommend.
Amy V.
I have very sensitive skin and always had problems finding something that wouldn't make my face incredible oily or painfully dry. This is my perfect happy medium.
elyra g.
RIO RANCHO, NM
The cleaner is good... I have no complaints but I also didn't notice a big difference in using it. I still had a lot of blackheads when using this and after so...
Brianna S.
Buffalo, NY
This stuff works great especially if you are someone who has a more oily skin type! It really clears your face up nice and it is so refreshing! I love that you can get it basically at any supermarket or drugstore too!
Amanda G.
San Andreas, CA
This was one of the few brands for facial cleaner that was around when I was growing up. It was the best for me because I didn't get the medicated smell or burning of the eyes because of the smell of other brands.
Mia K.
I have used this in the past but I realized that I cannot use it for a daily use. initiated my skin become more dry. I have oily skin to begin with so I won't complain that it did the job, but just a little too much.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.