BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Amber A.
Reno Nevada
This product dried out my face so bad it was hard to stay moisturized. I have combination skin so I didn't think it would he too harsh but even my oily areas were dry. It took a few days after non use to see my skin calm.
Brittany M.
Pittsburg, KS
This is one of the only cleansers I have used and found that it actually keeps my break outs under control and doesn't dry my skin out. I've been using it for several months now and have yet to be disappointed with it!
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
This facial cleanser is very good and very simple. It's effective in cleaning your face. The packaging was good and simple, easy to read. It was available at all Walgreens, cvs, and targets and I would buy it again.
Jessica D.
Porter Ranch, CA
I bought this just because it was on sale, I was unaware how amazing it was. It gets very foamy so you can actually see it all over your face versus a clear face wash. It can be pretty drying, but for me I can just tell its working. I have bought it twice after my first time and I will continue to buy it.
LaDonna C.
Awesome cleanser for use after makeup to get deep in my pores and cleanse my skin! My skin is sensitive and can get dry but this didn't irritate me nor dry me out!!
bailey m.
casper
dried my skin out a lot. i was kind of disappointed, it still got the job done and cleaned my face but i dont know if i would buy it again, still a great product though! would recommend for someone with oily skin perhaps
Jarquita B.
Cleveland, MS
One of my favorite skin products. I've been purchasing at Wal-Mart for a few years now. It's great on my skin, and I always use a face oil when done applying. Very effective product, and no room for improvement needed!
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
I use this face wash with my clarisonic brush. It really feels like the soap gets into your pores and removes the dirt and makeup. I think that sometimes it can be drying on the skin but if you have a good moisturizer it will balance that out.
Judy C.
chicago, IL
I like the morning burst cleanser in the morning, does feel like my skin gets a kick of refresh Ness and the orange smell as you rinse and take a breath says a lot.
elyra g.
Rio Rancho, NM
The cleaner is good... I have no complaints but I also didn't notice a big difference in using it. I still had a lot of blackheads when using this and after so...
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.