BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
Love the burst that wakes me up in the early morning times. However I have really sensitive skin and if I take a break from using it it seems like my breakouts become worse.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
This is the ONLY face wash I have ever been able to use since high school. I have very sensitive skin so once I find a product for my face that works well, I won't part from it. If they ever get rid of this, I don't know what I will do.
Gilana M.
tennessee
This was the first cleanser I had used. Even though it did clean any dirt or grim off of my face, it did leave my skin feeling very tight and dry. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin because it seems harsh on the skin.
Courtney J.
Love this facial cleanser. It works really well and hasn't ever made me break out. It really makes my skin feel really soft and look good. I've used this when I had a stress break out and it helped it go away faster than it normally would
Kali S.
Buffalo, NY
This product saved my skin! I had started getting pretty severe acne and this product along with the toner a moisturizer cleared my skin right up. I do still get pimples, but not nearly as bad as before. I owe my skin to this product!
Lisette V.
I'm using this product now. I like it but I can't use it everyday. It is a little strong and dries my face. I use it every other day and it definitely works. Pimple free!!!
Emily Z.
This product keeps my acne at bay. I love the fiddling action. It really makes me feel clean. It's a very gentle product that works great with my skin tone. It's not too harsh like done of the other products I've used over the years.
Ruth A.
Kansas City, MO
I have used this cleanser for years. It is gentle. Never irritates my skin. Use it daily. It is my go to. I have loved it since I purchased it. The packaging is just fine. It doesn't have to be fancy for my preference. I recommend this to people with oily, sensitive skin.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
This product helps with oily skin, and general cleansing, but does not have many exfoliating qualities as I personally need for my skin. smells okay, and kind of wakes you up in the morning, but not enough exfoliants for my skin.
Lucy C.
Baldwinsville, NY
This product is really refreshing and you automatically feel cleaner right away as you clean your face. I use it every night to take off makeup from the day before I start my acne regimens, and it helps keep grime out of my pores.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?