BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Brandi T.
brookfield, WI
Very good general face wash. I use this everyday in the morning and have been for over three years. The only down side to this product is that it tends to dry out my skin. I use Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer for a quick hydrating moisturizer after.
Zoe S.
Glen Allen
I've been using this for almost two years, and it's a staple for me. It works, and is really cheap. I use it at least once a day and it keeps my skin in check. It met my expectations. If you see this, please pick it up. I'm so glad that I did, and I know you will be too.
Stacy W.
Wichita Falls
Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser is my go to. I can’t live without it. It’s not drying. It doesn’t smell obnoxious. It just cleans my skin.
Sarah T.
Cheyenne, WY
I like this cleanser. It does the job and smells really good. It's refreshing because of the smell and I like that it's a foam instead of a gel. Like I said, I do like this cleanser but it's not anything super special or that I swear by. It's really nice to use in the shower!
Auna E.
Kelso, WA
I used to use the classic Neutrogena face wash, but I just couldn't justify spending $9+ for one bottle. I switched to Clean and Clear foaming facial cleanser and haven't regretted it. It leaves my face feeling soft and oil free, and it totally gets off all my makeup.
Alexandria W.
Linden
This is the only face wash product I've purchased and have bought more! It keeps my skin clear and blemish free! For the price it's so worth it as well. If you buy the three piece set it also comes with a toner and moisturizer which is a great deal for around $15-20!
Skyler S.
Hattiesburg, MS
This stuff is bomb. I've tried my fair share of expensive cleansers including Kate Somerville and Ole Henriksen and I think I've seen more improvement in my skin when using this product. I develop more breakouts when I stop using this product. 10/10 would recommend
Influenser123
I️ really like this product I️ have used I️t for a while before switching over to Clinique I️ did go to a face specialist and they did mention this product is not good for skin which is why I️ changed but I️t always worked really well for me and I️ still have some for just in case! I️ also have sensitive skin!
Jessica D.
Ogden, UT
I really like this face cleanser. I like the pump, it makes it very easy and convenient when washing your face. It foams up a lot which I really like. It also smells really nice, which is important to me when it comes to a face wash. It always makes my skin feel smooth and clean.
Sara C.
North Andover
I use this along with three other clean and clear products every single night and morning and it clears my skin up so well and really leaves my skin refreshed! I got three out of four of the products in a pack and they are so worth it for the about $10 I spent.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.