BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Antonia G.
Saint Louis, MO
C&C make great facial cleansers and this is so exception. It makes your skin feel fantastic instantly. If used as directed, your skin will have no issues staying beautiful and clear.
Julia C.
Clean and clear is definitely my favorite face wash brand. I love it so much. The morning burst always wakes me up on those tired mornings where you have to go to work/school. It exfoliates/brightens/and refreshes my face as well as keeping my face from breaking out or getting greasy/oily! I recommend this product to everyone of all skin types!
Katrina G.
Peachtree Cty, GA
This is what my husband and I use. Its easy quick and makes my face feel so clean. Its a good price and can be found basically anywhere. I have normal skin so it works great for me.
Bailey F.
I have the blue one and its honestly one of the best ones I've ever used!!! I love the convenience of the pump and it get off makeup so easily. Leaves my skin super soft tevery time!
Allison R.
Graham, NC
I have used this cleanser before, and it feels amazing on your skin, without it being to harsh! It works great for people with sensitive skin, and it definitely wakes you up as well!
Cassie C.
It has a really heavy formula. Perhaps it's good if you have severe acne, but it isn't good if your acne is nonexistent to moderate acne. Plus it uses microbeads with is a huge con,
Jessica C.
Lowell, MA
I buy this product for me and my son. We both have sensitive skin and this works great. Leaves skin soft and clean. You can see a difference within the couple of days of using it.
Lexie C.
Gainesville, GA
My husband and I both you this face wash every morning. It is effective at keeping acne away but is not harsh like the facial scrubs that typically break me out. I would buy this product again. It comes either in a bundled set with moisturizer and toner or you can buy it on it's own.
Mel B.
I would say I have a little more of an oily face than a dry face. The first few nights of using Clean and Clear Oil-Free Foaming Facial Cleanser, my face felt soft and looked clear. After about a week my face started breaking out and my face was getting dry regardless of moisturizing.
Taylor R.
Hampton, VA
This is step 1 in the essentials pack from clean n clear and it works amazingly. I've used for 3 months and my skin is completely clear with the help of the astringent and the dual moisturizer that are step 2 and step 3. I recommend using all three of these everyday.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.